There are no sales or promotions available at this time. Please check back at a later date.
Join this dynamic store team and you will have the opportunity to perform a wide range of retail functions ensuring that the customer is always our #1 priority. As a Customer Service Associate, you’ll perform placement and replenishment of merchandise on the selling floor, complete price changes, set up sales, and fill customers’ on-line orders. As the holiday season progresses, you’ll create an exceptional shopping experience by engaging with customers, completing register transactions and delivering a clean, neat, and easy to shop environment.
In a Flex (Flexible Work Team) position, while you won’t have assigned shifts or guaranteed hours each week, you’ll have maximum flexibility to earn money – and a generous employee discount - around your personal schedule. On key days or peak shopping times you will be assigned a shift. These assigned shifts are based on preferences that you set and update periodically during the year.
Any schedule hours listed in the job posting title are subject to change based on business needs. All holiday associates may be required to work hours other than those stated in the job posting title on weekends, or on key holiday events such as the Friday after Thanksgiving.
Click here to see the full job description for the Seasonal Retail Customer Service Associate, including all essential functions and qualifications.
Seasonal Customer Service Associate shift start times will vary by location. Shift start times include:
Early Mornings - Shift starts between 4 am and 6 am
Mid Mornings - Shift starts between 7 am and 10 am
Afternoons - Shift starts between 11 am and 2 pm
Mid Afternoons - Shift starts between 3 pm and 5 pm
Evenings - Shift starts between 6 pm and 9 pm
Late Evenings - Shift starts between 10 pm and midnight
Essential Functions Include:
• Ensuring the in-store and online customer are always the #1 priority
• Assisting in pulling merchandise from the selling floor and stock rooms to fill on-line orders
• Engaging with customers and assisting them in fulfilling their shopping needs
• Completing transactions using our point of sale registers
• Maintaining sales floor and fitting room recovery standards
• Executing merchandising tasks including placement of merchandise, movement of fixtures and merchandise, stockroom maintenance and organization, replenishment of the sales floor, and execute price changes
• Executing signing in a timely and accurate manner to include organization, maintenance, sign set-up and removal
• Flex between tasks as directed by a Supervisor
• Regular, dependable attendance and punctuality
• Perform other duties as necessary
No prior experience is required. Seasonal Customer Service Associates should have excellent communication skills, enjoy engaging with customers, and be comfortable using technology. Along with a strong sense of urgency, he/she should possess the ability to work both independently and as part of a team. This position involves standing for at least two consecutive hours, and involves lifting at least 30 lbs. Must be available to work a flexible retail schedule, which may include day, evening, weekend and/or holidays, based on department and/or store/company needs.
This job overview is not all inclusive. In addition, Macy’s, Inc. reserves the right to amend this job overview at any time. Macy’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Simply fill out the form to receive advance notice of exciting offers, new products and seasonal events.
When you sign up for email updates from Richland Mall, you’ll receive advance notice of exciting offers, new products and seasonal events. You can unsubscribe at any time, so give us a try! Simply fill out the form. This information is for private use only and is used to support our commitment to keep content on this website relevant to you.