Sears Auto Center at Richland Mall in Mansfield, Ohio offers a wide variety of tires, automotive products and services. Sears Auto Center has the essentials—tires from Goodyear, Michelin, Bridgestone and BF Goodrich; services like oil changes, alignment and brakes; and Diehard batteries. But Sears Auto Center also offers the automotive products that take vehicles to the next level—custom wheels, performance suspensions, navigation systems and other car electronics.
There are no sales or promotions available at this time. Please check back at a later date.
If you are looking to become part of an auto center that really values your skills and ability to provide quality service, consider joining the sears auto center team . Now is the perfect time to join as we are going through an exciting transformation of our business!! The Express Service Technician is responsible for the successful tire, battery, and oil installation to customer vehicles following all automotive processes and procedures. This position interacts daily with customers, Customer Service Adviser, other technicians, and the Auto Center Manager.
• Participates actively with team servicing of every customer vehicle to ensure fast, expert service
• Dedicates work time to providing excellent customer service
• Promotes teamwork to deliver times and accurate customer care during all operating hours
• Demonstrates a sense of responsive urgency to every customer no matter what service is required
• Uses the Quality Service Evaluation (QSE) form to understand customer service adviser's and customer service manager's instructions
• Fulfills the customer's needs the first time, every time
• Communicates with Auto Center Manager, Customer Service Adviser and other Technicians to meet Sears Automotive time standards and to exceed customer requirements.
• Adheres strictly to Sears Automotive Dress Code standards
• Protects customer's vehicle with floor mats, seat/steering wheel covers and, if necessary, fender covers
• Racks vehicle safely following Sears Automotive training
• Performs Multi Point Inspection (MPI) visual inspections and communicate with customer service manager and/or customer service adviser within 10 minutes
• Maintains back shop cleanliness and equipment calibration to Sears Automotive standards
• Thanks customer, expressing appreciation for the business
• Performs miscellaneous duties as assigned
• Valid Drivers License
• Successful completion of Sears Automotive Express Technician core curriculum
• Commitment to safety: Use of appropriate personal protective equipment, back belt, safety glasses and safety shoes at all times
• Maintenance of individual productivity as defined by the business sales per hour standard
• Ability to stand and walk for prolonged periods of time
• Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
• Extended workdays of up to 10 hours, weekends and nights as necessary
• Ability to handle stressful situations and work in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to read and utilize reports
• Extensive spoken communication for customer and associate relationship skills
• Must have a valid driver's license
• Speed and expertise when installing tires and batteries
• Commitment to teamwork and mentoring others
Education Requirements: HS Graduate or Equivalent
License/Certificate Required: Yes
Driver's License Required: Yes
Age Requirement: 18+
Simply fill out the form to receive advance notice of exciting offers, new products and seasonal events.
When you sign up for email updates from Richland Mall, you’ll receive advance notice of exciting offers, new products and seasonal events. You can unsubscribe at any time, so give us a try! Simply fill out the form. This information is for private use only and is used to support our commitment to keep content on this website relevant to you.